PAN-AFRICAN WOMEN’S CONFERENCE.
The Access Bank’s multiple award-winning initiative for women, “W” is celebrating 6 years of impactful women empowerment that has seen many beneficiaries inspired and connected.
The bank had several activities been planned to commemorate this feat and continue to give more women the opportunity to live their lives.
As part of the activities, the Bank has partnered with ScaleUp Africa to host the Pan-African Women’s Conference to inspire and empower women across the globe.
Do you want to get to the apex of your career?
Do you want to grow your business? How about getting some nuggets for your personal development?
You don’t’ want to miss this!
Go ahead and register now, and remember to share with your friends.
The virtual event will hold as follows:
MEET OUR SPEAKERS
2nd Deputy Governor, BoG
Group Head, Retail Banking, Access Bank
Chief Executive Officer, GIPC
Director, Business Support & Policy, NEIP.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Discussions will also include:
1. Pushing the boundaries and thriving in the entrepreneurship journey.
2. Strengthening the capacity of women owned businesses to boost growth.
3. Maximizing opportunities using the free trade agreement in Ghana and across the continent. Business Growth: Surviving Covid-19 and beyond.
For registration and information about the program kindly follow the link below
- Jemima Ansong-+233579734663
- Charity Ahadzie- +233202022299