The President, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo is set to release a list of deputy ministerial nominees which is expected not to exceed 40 deputies after he conferred with them ahead of the official release yesterday.
The presidency had earlier on indicated that the overall ministerial appointees will not exceed a total of 86 with 46 of them being substantive ministers and regional ministers who have already been appointed into office.
Some of the nominees likely to feature in the final list are as follows:
1. Michael Okyere Baafi
2. Herbert Krappa
3. Naana Eyiah
4. Nana Dokua Asiamah
5. OB Amoah
6. Mavis Nkansah
7. Asonaba Dapaah
The definite deputy ministerial nominees are;
8. Fati Abubakar, Information
9. Kwaku Ampratwum, Foreign Affairs,
10. Benito Owusu Bio, Lands
11. Gifty Twum Ampofo, Education
12. Bobie Ansah, Youth and Sports
13. Tina Mensah, Health
14. Alfred Tuah Yeboah, Attorney General.
The rest are;
15. Steven Jalula – MP, Pru West, Roads and Highways
16. Evans Opoku Bobie – Youth and Sports
17. OB Amoah – Local Government and Rural Development
18. Collins Ntim – Local Government and Rural Development
19. Mavis Nkansah Boadu – Roads and Highways
20. Mireku Duker – Lands
21. Michael Okyere Baafi – Trade
22. Herbert Krapah – Trade
23. Nana Dokuaa – Trade
24. Amin Anta – Energy
25. Agyapa Mercer – Energy
26. Owuraku Aidoo – Energy
27. Fati Abubakar – Information
28. Charles Adu-Boahene – Finance.
29. Wereko Brobbey – Employment & Labour.
30. Yaw Frimpong – Dep. Agriculture.
31. Moses Anim – Dep. Fisheries.