A sudden fire outbreak occurred at Madina’s social welfare residence through a loud blast. People around the area became aware of it when they saw huge flames emanating from the windows of a carpentry shop and a school close by…
Some of the local residents tried to put out the fire but the flames seemed unquenchable hence they reached out for help from the fire service.
Citizen Wilson,a resident and an eye witness reported that the firefighters arrived at the scene in no time but upon their arrival and seeing how huge the flames were,they complained of not having enough water to quench the fire.
Below are videos of the incident which took place at Madina social welfare around 8:00pm to 9:00pm..