The Acting Director of Communication to the President, Eugene Arhin disclosed to the public that so far the various Ministries removed in the current administration of the Republic of Ghana.
In his speech, he said the eight ministries abolished have achieved the purpose for which they were established.
1. Gloria Akuffo- Former Attorney General.
2. Halima Mahama – Local Government.
3.Kwaku Asomah Kyeremeh- Land and Natural resource.
4. Atta Akyea – Works and Housing.
5. Elizabeth Afoley Quaye – Fisheries and Aquaculture.
6.Cynthia Morrison – Gender Ministry.
7. Kofi Dzamesi – Chietancy Ministry.
8.Isaac Kwame Asiamah – Youth and Sports Ministry.